MY PERSONAL SKILLS
Languages and frameworks
Softwares and platforms
- Android Studio
- Visual Studio
- Office suite
- Adobe Suite
- Sony Vegas
- Linux OSes and bash
- Windows and PowerShell
Hardware and miscellanous
- Software architectures
- 3D printers maintenance
- Pc repair and assembly
- Kernel and rom compilation
- Advanced Android using
- 3D modeling and processing
- System administration
- Social media management
- Fluent english speaker
- Logic and problem solving
- Photographic skills
- Creative design skills
I was part of some collaborations, and I worked alone on various different projects.
Here's a list of my favorites!
This watchface was started back in 2015 as a personal project. It uses LUA scripting and a set of graphic resources, personally recreated in Photoshop. I gradually improved it, and today it has around 25k paid downloads. I'm still working on it!
Birday - Birthday Manager
Another free time app, written in Kotlin this time. Basically, it's an open source event manager, and it's available free. It uses a Room database and the MVVM design pattern, providing an automatic import of birthdays from Google Contacts. The code is available on Github for improvements and translations (currently almost 20 translations).
QR Wallet - Green Pass, tickets
A Flutter app to manage any QR code or barcode easily. It has a specific Green Pass feature, to display every detail. It works completely offline of course, and also features a privacy mode and a nice design. It's available free with ads, and ads can be removed for no additional cost by watching a 20 seconds video ad once a week.
Randomix - Decision Maker
An app coded during my free time. Basically, it's an open source random decisor, and it's available free. It uses a lot of animated vector drawables, an interesting Android resource type. following the latest principles of Material Design. The code is available on Github for improvements and translations.
Escape Earth - NASA Hackaton 2018
This is a project created during the NASA Space Apps Challenge (20-21 October 2018). It's a cross platform application developed using the Flutter Framework. What I did was working on the initial idea, on the code and on the UI. Furthermore, I made the pitch video and PowerPoint presentation.
This Portfolio Site!
This site itself is one of my projects! I decided to Upload the souce on Github, to be used as a base for other developers. You can find it here! You will also find informations about hosting services and domains!
- I like to dress elegantly, every time is possible.
- I'm part of different groups of developers, especially on Telegram. Here I found some real friends.
- I can recognize almost any car model I see, and I especially like japanese sport cars.
- Even if I'm not a boy anymore, I often use my free time to play videogames.
- I collect a lot of things, from coins to stamps to caps.
- I'm a tech addicted, but also an environment addicted. So I avoid to buy things continuously.
- My nickname, minar, comes from a trading card game, and was my first Xbox gamertag back in 2005.
- I used to have a 5000 subscribers YouTube channel. It has been terminated for a reason I never understood.
- I listen to music of all genres, and I particularly like electronic and classical music.
- I prefer cats over dogs and mountain over sea.
SOME NUMBER, AND MY GOAL
All I want is to use my natural attitudes to improve a little piece of world. Work and ambitions are important, but only if you can share your progresses with someone you love.
- +150.000 Play Store downloads
- 40.000 Play Store paid downloads
- Years of experience
- +1.000 Animations and icons created